Thursday 15 November 2012

Back to my destiny








Hey readers!
.....Sigh!.....I will be away for 5 long months....or maybe more.. until I finish with my board exams and get done with my college admissions.Day after I  will be leaving for Rajasthan...no not for more field work but to complete my education and propel my dreams to yet another level.!... I will be back soon with more posts, more updates and next year will do something substantial...maybe start a weekly journal or something. We will chalk it out later. lest ways, if you get any spicy and perky story pertaining to our nation-particularly women mail me right away.

mermaid_lady@rocketmail.com

Take care guys and girls.
......Btw.... I love it when when the warm desert wind brushes past my bare face. However this time it is going to be cold, some -3 degrees.....chilly eh!...The *by road* journey from Delhi to Pilani. is so rural, arid,barren and yet it mesmerises me each time I trace that pathway....I should consider a regression therapy soon (serious)....................
 Proud to be a Femocrat <3 xoxox
JMD! and yes We have come way far from * Homo Habilis and neanderthal man......we are homo sapiens..so Be a true human <3( haha Yes I like Salman Khan)

No comments:

Post a Comment